So it is my favorite time of the year!!! I love the holiday season!
I have been scouring Pinterest for games and activities to do on Thanksgiving! We didn’t have too many traditions growing up, except whose house we went to for what. I want traditions for my children that they can carry on to their children and so forth!
What are some of your traditions?
Fun Facts about Thanksgiving!
- The first Thanksgiving was 3 days long!
- President Abraham Lincoln made Thanksgiving a National holiday over 200 years later!
- Abe Lincoln decided Thanksgiving would be on the 4th Thursday of November, that changed briefly in 1939 for 2 years as a failed attempt to boost shopping during the great depression!
- BenjaminFranklin wanted the national bird to be the turkey, not the Eagle!
- A scared wild turkey can run up to 20MPH ( the ones we eat a far too fat for that!)
BEST HOLIDAY HACK!! Elegant looking plates – you don’t have to wash!!